Your business needs, and deserves a great website!
In 2022, businesses who want to grow and reach the masses, or even the people in their backyard, need to have a website. Why? Simply put, it’s what is expected by the consumer. As consumers, we have access to more information than ever before. We can find out almost anything we want on a product or service with the simple movements of our fingers.
Gone are the days of asking your neighbor who they prefer, or searching the paper and yellow pages for someone who provides what you are looking for. We simply make a post for suggestions, or Google what we need and our city name. What happens then is where your website and online presence comes in.
Here are 7 reasons why you need a website …
- “People buy from people they trust…” – Garrison Wynn, author and speaker, once said, “People buy from people they trust, and they trust people they like.” One of the easiest ways to gain trust as a business today, is to have a great website. One that informs and engages those who come across it. We tell our story, teach people about our products and services, and help them make an informed decision. When we make it easy for them to do so, they tend to like us, and trust us for it. The rest follows.
- Reach more people – In 2022, around 4.95 BILLION people will use the internet every day. Yearly, that number has risen by an average of 6.2 percent each year since 2019. That’s a lot of people to reach! Having a website gives you an opportunity like no time before now, one you shouldn’t miss out on.
- Your website doesn’t need a vacation. You still deserve to take your needed time off , but wouldn’t it be nice if someone was working for you 24/7. Someone who doesn’t need a lunch break, who doesn’t take holidays or weekends to spend with the family. That is exactly what having a strong website does for you. While you sleep, or take a break to refresh your mind, people have access to your business. This leads me into the next point, a great website…
- Will take some of the work off your shoulders. Your website should take stress away, and take some of the workload off of your hands. With a beautiful and intelligent website, people will be able to book appointments, buy products, contact you seamlessly, and much more. You shouldn’t be doing all the work, having a website that works for you is an amazing gift.
- You decide what people see. Going along with the first benefit of having a website, you get to decide what people see about your business.You get the chance to tell your story, to paint the picture of why your target consumer needs you. Building that trust through your website, keeping people updated and informed, and not relying solely on word of mouth or a review to do the talking for you.
- Compete with the Big Dogs – Let’s be honest, you probably won’t be building a department store that is larger than the ones we all know. That does not mean you can’t compete with them efficiently. Having a website that is attractive to the consumer’s eyes automatically puts you in the game.
- Lastly, People expect it. As mentioned above, most of the world is on the internet each day. We practically live on a screen of some sort. No matter how that makes you feel, your consumers expect to see you pop up on a search engine they trust, or have a working link on your social media. Chances are, if they can’t find you, they will find one of your competitors. Make it easy for them, get a website.
So, if you have a website that you know needs work, or do not have a website at all… What are you waiting for?
Have a website but are not sure if it’s working for you? Grab our Winning Website Guidebook here…