Welcome! I am so excited to be getting this blog up and running! It felt like June 1st would never get here and at the same time it came way to fast! I hope throughout my posts you will get to know me – my heart, my desires, what makes me tick and my personality. What better way than to start out with 21 random facts about me.
You will learn that I can’t say no to almost anything and that I am my biggest critic. But here are a few other random tidbits about me to start us off.
21 Random Facts About Me
1. I like to play golf and I am pretty good – oh and I have my own clubs!
2. My favorite color is blue.
3. I am a PK or pastors kid
4. I love Disney.
5. I have Frozen memorized – hey, a girl’s gotta get some things done… can we say instant babysitter.
6. I have three tattoos (tiny ones, but hey – I got ‘em)
7. I have six (non-legal) middles names given to me in Jr. High. – Extra credit to those who remember them all. 😉
8. I love high heels – like the 4 inch kind. What can I say, I’m really short!
9. I have a love hate relationship with running.
10. I accepted Christ as my Savior at the age of seven and was baptized soon after.
11. I am a tightwad when it comes to money and hate to spend it.
12. I love iced coffee.
13. I am athletic and can and will pick up and play just about any sport. Thanks dad!
14. I drive a standard, stick shift, 6-speed car and prefer it!
15. I took piano lessons for twelve years and now just play for my own enjoyment.
16. I went to beauty school and have a full cosmetology license which means I can do hair, skin and nails. But I prefer to only do the nails part – mani and pedi’s are my favorite!
17. I love the cold and the snow! I’d much rather all four seasons than constant warmth.
18. I am the oldest of four kids. I have two sisters and a brother.
19. I have been working since I was 14 and have held twelve different jobs, most I enjoyed but my favorite by far is being a mommy!
20. My all time favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast.
21. I am super corny, but everything I say is from the heart and meant in the best way possible.